5.23.2017

Journal, November 18, 1976 AM

Yesterday got completely forgotten until about noon, and at work I couldn’t do much about it. I barely was home at night. <Two nights in a row now I’ve eaten at Sofia’s.>

<Sofia & I are talking about the details of the marriage process.> I don’t hardly believe it, but tomorrow we’re going to buy a ring. We’ll make the engagement a fact next week, Saturday. She wants to set a wedding date then, tentatively. We’ve talked about March & June.

We had a minor “pleito {fight}” last night. {some text not transcribed}

Work is good. I am learning to classify rice & beans by quality. My lab partner is really decent. There is a Salvadoran woman in the adjoining seed quality lab. They have very fine facilities here, but lack personnel, & are just beginning in the seed & grain quality control field.

No comments:

Post a Comment