7.01.2017

Journal, January 16, 1977 AM (Sunday)

<Sofia & I were talking straight last night, after beer & conversation at El Jardín Cervecero {literally Beer Garden} with Pilar & Jaime {Olson}, 2 of Sophia’s sisters, and a boyfriend.> We both have high expectations for our relationship. We both want a great deal from life, and we’re both pleased to have found someone of similar mind. I hope & believe we will be better together than each on his or her own (as Franny Redman claims she & Bob are).

My head was spinning & my mind boggled when I left her. So often she says what I’m thinking or seems to confirm that what I say is what she’s been thinking, it’s freaky. We disagree on many things, but intellectually & spiritually we follow the same trail to an incredible extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment